Call for Presenters
The Call for Proposals has now closed. Submissions are currently under review and presenters will be contacted no later than March 31.
Thank you for your interest in being a presenter at NMEA16 - Orlando! Presenters are the heart of the NMEA conference program! New this year will be a poster session for those who care to share their information person to person. This document provides important information regarding submission of proposals and the requirements of presenters.
If you have any questions about your proposals, please contact the Concurrent Session Chair, Ann Marie Shields, at email@example.com.
- December, 2015 - Call for presentation proposals opens
February 28 March 11, 2016 Deadline extended! - Call for proposals closes
- March 12 - March 31, 2016 - Invitations to Present issued by email
- June 27 - July 1, 2016 MAKING WAVES - CONNECTIONS IN MARINE SCIENCE CONFERENCE!!!
Requirements of Presenter
- All presenters must be registered members of the conference
- All presenters must advise if their presentation includes a product or products for sale
- All presenters must must supply their own computer, laptop or tablet. Apple users must also provide the appropriate VGA adapter for an lcd projector (dongle)
- All presenters must clearly identify audio-visual and Internet availability needs
- All presenters must provide their own hard copies of materials to be distributed if not using an electronic means of distribution, digital is preferred for environmental reasons
- All presenters must provide any other materials necessary to make their presentation
- All presentations must fit a 45 minute time-frame
- All presentations will be made between June 28–June 30, 2016