If you are interested in helping plan the 2015 Conference in Newport, RI, or if you just would like to help out during the conference, we have many opportunities to make a difference!
Below are descriptions of each committee. If you are interested in joining a committee, please contact the person listed. Continue to look for more information here and on the SENEME website, as well as on the SENEME Facebook page.
Andrea Gingras: email@example.com
- Hospitality: coordinate logistics with conference venue, provide information to conference participants regarding local area.
- Program: Presenter selection, notification, and communication, supply content for program booklet, arrange audiovisual equipment, assist presenters.
- Volunteer Coordinator(s) organize volunteers for meeting (recruiting, scheduling).
Diana Payne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation: develop conference evaluation (questions and format) and process results.
- Exhibits: solicit organizations to exhibit during the conference and provide logistical support during conference.
- Special Events: Arrange keynote speakers, other guests and VIP, evening events, special performances.
Lauren Rader: email@example.com
- Auction: coordinate donation of items for silent and live auction. Provide logistical support during auction event.
- Fundraising/Development: soliciting donations for sponsors of the conference, assist in securing auction items, works with Publicity/Marketing committee.
- Registration: setting the fee, corresponding with registrants
Maryann Scholl: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field trips: securing field trip locations, coordinates logistics of field trip (transportation, food, participants)
- Publicity/Marketing: craft messages for social media, working with fundraising committee on development and advertising.
- Transportation: How will people get from one conference venue to another. You may also assist with arrival and departure transportation.