Registration is now open for the NMEA 2017 Conference!
Full registration is a complete package, which includes all of the following:
- Three days of excellent keynote and plenary speakers
- Access to Exhibit Hall
- 12 concurrent sessions and lunchtime poster session covering formal education, informal education, community engagement, citizen science, stewardship, technology, current scientific research, and bridging science, management and outreach
- Breakfast and lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Sunday evening Meet and Greet Event in hotel courtyard at Charleston Marriott (includes heavy hors d'oeuvres and cash bar with one drink ticket) featuring Sweetgrass Band
- Monday evening NMEA 2017 Conference Kick-Off Event at McLeod Plantation (includes park admission, interpretive guides, dinner and cash bar with one drink ticket). Additional guest and children tickets available for purchase
- Tuesday evening Annual Evening Banquet with silent and live auction (includes dinner and cash bar with two drink tickets) featuring Plane Jane Band. Additional guest and children tickets available for purchase
- Wednesday Stegner Lecture featuring Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation and performance artist.
- Ability to expand your professional network and make and renew life-long friendships!
For more information, please contact NMEA 2017 Co-Chairs, at info@NMEA2017.org
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING
- Membership is required for conference registration. Applications for new/renewing members can be found here. ***Please note: New and renewing members will be able to log-in and register for the conference immediately.
- Full and Single Day registrations are available, each with early bird discounts before April 15.
- Full registration to NMEA 2017 is THE COMPLETE PACKAGE that offers conference participants to make the most of an opportunity to participate in a variety of events and activities at a great price.
- Guest and children tickets are available for a variety of special events and meals. Please order guest tickets early, as space is limited for some activities. Once advance registration is closed on June 11, we cannot guarantee the availability of guest tickets.
- Pre-conference workshops will take place on Sunday, June 25 and are available to conference participants and guests at an additional cost. Pre-conference workshops include transportation to/from the workshop.
- Field trips are available to conference participants and guests at an additional cost. Not all field trips include transportation to/from the trip and/or lunch. Please keep necessary food and travel accommodations in mind when selecting a field trip. To prevent field trip cancellations, sign up now!
- T-shirts are available for $20 online and $25 on-site. Shirts will be high quality, Carolina Blue cotton tee with the NMEA 2017 logo on the front left pocket and our custom NMEA 2017 conference logo on the back.
||Sunday, June 25 through Thursday, June 29, 2017
| Conference Location:
|| Charleston Marriott
170 Lockwood Boulevard
Charleston, South Carolina 29420
(through April 15)
(April 16-June 11)
| Full Conference
| Single Day (includes evening events)
REGISTER HERE with a credit card. If you must pay for registration via check, please contact Austin Brown at info@NMEA2017.org.
Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
3/16/2017 - 4/30/2017 – Registration total minus $50 service fee refunded
5/1/2017 – 5/31/2017 – 50% registration total refunded
6/1/2017 and After - No refund
Event Ticket, Field Tips, and Workshops Cancellation Policy
3/16/2017 - 4/30/2017 – Full Refund
5/1/2017 – 5/31/2017 – 50% refund of each event ticket, field trip, and workshop ticket*
6/1/2017 and After – No refund*
Conference Registration Change Policy
3/16/2017 - 5/31/2017 – You may change full registration, one day registration, event tickets, field trips, and workshops. Instructions can be found here.
6/1/2017 and After – Date changes to one-day registrations will incur a $50 change fee. You can add event tickets, field trips, and workshops.*
*If you would like to trade or sell a ticket for a workshop or field trip, you may utilize the “Swap Board” during the conference, located next to the hospitality desk..
NMEA17 Home | Registration | Auction | Special Events | Exhibitors | Field Trips | Pre-conference Workshops | Presenters | Schedule | Travel & Lodging | Volunteers