Are you interested in volunteering at our 2016 National Marine Educators Association Conference? Help is needed for all opportunities from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sunday through Friday. Volunteers who work at least one full day will be able to attend sessions, exhibits, and lunches! All volunteers will also receive NMEA t-shirts.
Be sure to visit the conference website for updates, and for more information on volunteering. Here is a related flyer to download and circulate! Any questions? Contact us via email >
Here's a reminder of the great things you can take advantage of while in Orlando!
- Bringing your family? Children can splash around at R Aqua Zone, a waterpark built to excite! Remember to take advantage of the $100 summer camp discount SeaWorld is offering to NMEA16 participants. Click here to find other family friendly opportunities at NMEA16!
- Hungry? Five restaurants, a Starbucks and ice cream shop on site will please all palates.
- Need to relax? Pamper yourself in style at the full-service Neu Lotus Spa and enjoy a massage, facial or scrub.
- Staying longer? Ask the hotel's friendly Navigator for tips about hidden gems and plan your next big adventure at Renaissance now. Take advantage of Orlando's iRide Trolley to get around town.
- On a budget? The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld® has locked in an extremely low rate for NMEA16 Participants, starting at $129.00 per night! This special rate won't last long, so be sure to book your room by May 25th! Click here for reservations or call 1-800-266-9432 and be sure to mention the National Marine Educators Association 2016 Conference.
- Need a roommate? The NMEA16 Conference Committee has created a room sharing document to help you find someone to share your room and help you to lower your costs.
- Looking to stay green? The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld has many green initiatives, making this a great home for NMEA16! Don't forget to bring your own water bottle, coffee mug, reusable straw and utensils to stay in a green state of mind.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Orlando soon!