Posted By Lisa D. Tossey,
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
| Comments (0)
- NMEA is reaching out to bring in new members to our dynamic and awesome organization.
- All new members signed up in the designated time period will be placed in an ‘opportunity drawing’ for some ocean and aquatic themed prizes.
- If everyone could sign up at least two members we would greatly enhance our membership and focus on the goal of retention of these valued additions!
- We have a team strategy, but all NMEA members are encouraged and requested to join in the Membership Drive! Ask your colleagues, friends, and associates, and let them know of the value of NMEA and welcome them to join.
- Our Membership Drive Teams will be reaching out to their target audience to bring in members to NMEA (and we always encourage chapter membership, too!).The teams are designated by their audience:
o Formal Education,
o Informal Education
o Emerging Professionals
o Chapter Reps
- If you are interested in serving on a team please contact Lynn Whitley. We welcome your help!
Thank you and please keep in mind: The larger goal is to welcome and engage new members into being active long-term members of NMEA and part of our NMEA Family!
- Lynn Whitley, Membership Committee Chair