In case you haven't heard (because we're just a little bit excited about it!), we're in the final days of our first-ever Membership Drive! We've so thrilled that so many of you have chosen to join us during the time and we look forward to getting to know you better.
If you haven't joined us yet, here's a recap of the fabulous raffle prizes you could win if you join by this Sunday, June 8 (World Oceans Day).
- GoPro camera
- Life on an Ocean Planet classroom set of materials from Current Publishing
- Sustainable seafood cookbook provided by Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch
- World Oceans Day t-shirt donated by The Ocean Project
- Ocean DVD's from MacGillivray Freeman Films including the Academy Award nominated "The Living Sea"
- "Ocean Soul" by Brian Skerry donated by National Geographic
- Beach towels
- Starbucks gift cards
Thank you to our friends and supporters for providing these raffle items in support of our Membership Drive. Find out more about NMEA and join us here >